2 Green Capsicum or Green Bellpepper (cut into medium size cubes)
1 chopped onion
1/2 tsp jeera
1/2 tsp mustards
few curry leaves
3 chopped garlic pods
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1" chopped ginger juliens
1 chopped tomato
1 tsp chilli powder
salt as per taste
Chopped fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Once heat the oil in a vessel, add jeera and mustards. Let them pop. Add chopped garlic pods, ginger juliens, curry leaves and onions, fry till they become lightly golden colour on medium flame.
- Add turmeric powder and cube sized capsicum pieces, mix well, covered, stirring, cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- After that add chopped tomato, mixl, covered, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add chilli powder and salt, mix, cook for more 3 minutes. If curry is watery, then leave it on low flame with out covering. After that sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves, turn off the heat.
- It goes well with hot rice and also with chapathis.
Bookmark this post: