Today i am going to post a baking cake recipe. This is one of my favorite cake recipe. I learned this cake recipe from my friends, kamila and sujatha. Here i have taken Golden Vanilla flavor cake mix. In the same, we can get lots of flavors like...vanilla, fluffy white, yellow, carrot and chocolate etc.. I am trying one by one. First i tried with golden vanilla, next tried with white flavor. Next i am going to try " Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow flavor". Here i am posting golden vanilla flavor fluffy cake. Here is the recipe :
1 packet of Betty Crocker Super Moist Golden Vanilla cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted unsalted butter
1 1/4 cup of warm water or low fat milk
2 tbsp fried cashew nuts(optional)
1. Here i used the blender for mixing of all the ingredients, otherwise you can use hand blender also.
2. Break the 3 eggs into a blender, add milk (if you want you can add warm water) and vegetable oil (or butter), blend for 30 seconds.
3. In the same time preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. now add cake mix powder in small quantities to the above egg mix, blend it till complete. Finally it should be creamy, thick batter consistency.
5. Now take a grease and flour cake pan or aluminum baking try (i used aluminum baking try only). Pour above batter into prepared aluminum baking try, then keep fried cashew nuts on top, keep this aluminum baking try into a plain baking try (for safety, as in the above picture) and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 - 50 minutes, check with toothpick or clean knife. When you insert the toothpick into the center of the cake, it should come out clean.
6. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
Note : 1. Cut the cake into desired shape, store in airtight container.
2. With the same batter, you can make cup cakes also.
Bookmark this post: