Ingredients : For Dough:
2 cups wheat flour or Maida or All purpose flour
1 tsp salt
3 tsp oil
water for kneading
For Stuffing :
4 Boiled and smashed Potatoes
4 finely chopped green chillies
1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp chaat masala powder
3 tbsp Amchur Powder or Lemon Juice
Salt as per taste
oil as required to roast parathas
1. Sieve wheat flour into a bowl, add salt and oil, mix well with help of water to form a smooth dough like puri dough. Cover with a wet cloth and keep it for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile prepare the aloo masala for stuffing. Mash the potatoes without lunps, add chaat masala, finely chopped green chillies, salt, chopped coriander leaves and amchur powder or lime juice, mix well.
3. Make the aloo masala into big lemon size balls and keep aside.
4. Divide the dough into balls of equal portions, roll each ball at a time in the form of small poori.
5. Now put a aloo masala ball in prepared poori, close it from all sides (like above picture). Apply flour on both sides and roll it gently into a paratha.
6. Now cook on a tawa applying 1/2 - 1 tsp oil on each side, until light brown.
7. Serve hot with any pickle or plain curd or any North Indian style paneer curries.
Note : As per your spicy level, you can add or decrease green chillies and lemon juice.
Bookmark this post: