Egg Bread Bajji:
Prep & Cooking Time : 10 mts
Serves : 3
Cuisine : Andhra
4 Bread Slices (Prefer normal or milk bread)
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
salt as per taste
a pinch of garam masala (optional)
1. Break the eggs into a bowl, add red chilli powder and salt, beat well and keep aside.
2. Cut each bread slice into 4 triangle pieces (or desired shape), keep aside.
3. Keep a frying pan on high flame, once heat reduce to medium.
4. Pour 1 tsp oil on frying pan, spread it properly. Now dip each bread slice in egg mixture, place it on pan, roast two sides.
5. Yummy Egg Bread Bajji is ready to serve. Serve with tomato sauce.
Note: 1. If you want you can fry the dipped bread slices in oil till golden colour. But i will prefer pan style only, because we can avoid oil, right ?........:-)
Bookmark this post: