Green Peas Fried Rice:
Cooking time: 15-20mts
Serves : 4
Cuisine : Chinese
4 cups Cooked Basmati Rice
1 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
3 tbsp oil
1 tsp jeera
2 finely chopped green chillies (optional)
1 tbsp black pepper powder or pepper corns
2 chopped big onions
1 tsp Ajinamoto
Salt as per taste
1. Add the salt to the cooked basmati rice and keep aside.
2. Heat oil, add jeera, saute for few seconds on low heat. Add cloves, elachi and dalchini, saute for few more seconds.
3. Add onions and green chillies, fry till transparent on medium heat.
4. Add green peas and black pepper powder, fry for 5 minutes on low flame.
5. Add above salted basmati rice and ajinamoto, mix gently, covered, cook on low heat till rice becomes desired hot. Turn off the heat.
6. Serve hot with any North Indian Curries or Raita.
Bookmark this post: