Breadslices : 6
Eggs : 2
Milk : 250ml(approx)
Black Pepper powder : 1tsp
Salt to taste
Cumin seeds(Jeera) : 1tsp
Sugar : 1tbsp
1. Beat the eggs well in a bowl, add sugar, pepper pdr, salt and jeera. Mix well.
2. Now add half of the milk to above egg mixture, mix well(sugar has to melt). Again add remaining milk and mix very well.
3. Heat a nonstick pan or normal chapathi pan on medium flame. Spread 1tbsp oil.
4. Cut each bread slice into 2 pieces(triangle shape). Dip each slice in above mixture, remove and place it on hot pan. Roast both sides of slice till light golden color on low flame.
5. Serve with tomato ketchup and sliced onions.
Bookmark this post: