Cooked Basmati Rice : 2 Cups
Eggs : 4 or 5
Chopped Carrots : 1/2 Cup
Chopped Beans : 1/2 Cup
Ajinamoto : 1 tbsp
Black Pepper Powder : 1 tbsp
Garam Masala : 1/2 tsp
Vegetable oil : 3 tbsp
Salt : As per taste
Finely Chopped Spring onions : 3 tbsp
1. Mix the Cooked Basmati rice with salt and keep aside.
2. Boil the chopped carrots and beans (partially).
3. In a kadai, put the oil, when it becomes hot then break the eggs. Keep the lid and leave it for 4 mints on medium flame. Later mix all the eggs smoothly (break the eggs into medium peaces), fry it for more 3 mints.
4. Next add pepper and garam masala powders. Mix well and fry for 2 mints.
5. Then add the boiled vegetables, mix and cook for 3 mints with covering lid. Remove lid, add the rice, Ajinamoto, mix gently, keep lid and allow it too hot on simmer.
6. Don't forget to mix the rice between otherwise the rice burnts away. After becomes hot garnish with finely chopped spring onions. Serve with tomato sauce or any Chinese veg curry or non veg curry. Delicious Egg fried rice is ready to serve.Note: 1. If you want the Vegetable fried rice, instead of eggs use carrots, beans, green peas etc. (Chopped and boiled). Spicy Vegetable fried rice is ready.
Bookmark this post: