Ulli Pakodi with Spinach:
Prep time: 5mts
Cooking time: 10mts
Serves : 3
Cuisine : Andhra
3 chopped onions (cut length wise)
1 cup besan (approx)
1 tsp ginger juliens
1 tsp garlic juliens
3 finely chopped green chillies
2 tbsp finely chopped curry leaves
4 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves (optional)
1/2 cup finely chopped spinach (wash and chopp finely)(optional)
salt as per taste
1. Except besan, mix all above ingredients in a bowl with your fingers completely, then add one by one spoon of besan to above mixture.
2. You can observe that there will be little quantity of water content, which comes out from chopped onions, green chillies, salt, washed spinach, garlic, ginger juliens and coriander leaves.
3. Mix sufficient besan to above ingredients, spread very thin layers on hot oil and fry till light golden color. Remove and serve with tomato sauce.
4. Yummy crispy onion spinach fritters are ready to serve.
Note: 1. If you want soft pakodi, just add little water to above mixture.
2. You can use other green leaves instead of spinach.
Bookmark this post: