Prep : 10mts
Cooking Time : 20mts
Cuisine : Andhra
1 cup rice flour (sieved)
1 cup groundnuts
1 tsp red chilli powder
salt as per taste
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
water to prepare dough
oil for deep frying
1. Take rice flour into a bowl, add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, groundnuts and salt, mix well.
2. Now add water to above flour to prepare a thick dough.
3. Heat oil in a wide vessel. Oil should be very hot.
4. Prepare very small balls with above dough. Take care about each ball should contains groundnuts. Slowly drop each ball into oil, fry till golden color.
5. Let them cool then store in a airtight container.
Note: 1. Careful while preparation of dough. It should not be smooth.
Bookmark this post: