Grilled Fish Fillets:
Prep : 1hr (marination and for freezing)
Cooking time : 15mts
Serves : 2
Cuisine : Indian
4 Tilapia fish fillets
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 tbsp yogurt
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt as per taste
a pinch of turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
a small pinch of food color (optional)
1. Wash and clean the fish fillets (don't make pieces), marinate with all the above ingredients and keep in freeze for more than 45 minutes.
2. Take out from freezer and place them on a baking tray and keep the tray in a conventional oven.
3. First 5 minutes, set the temperature at 500 degrees F.
4. After 5 minutes, decrease the temperature to 350 degrees F and cook for more 10 minutes.
5. Serve hot with sliced onions and lemon.
Bookmark this post: