Prep time : 45 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Serves : 3
Cuisine : Indian
2 lb boneless chicken (cut into small cube sized pieces)
oil for deep frying
4 tbsp cornflour
4 tbsp maida
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp ajinamoto
1 tsp red chilli powder
salt as per taste
a big pinch of red color
2 tbsp oil
3 tbsp finely chopped garlic
1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
2 tbsp finely chopped curry leaves
2 tsp tomato sauce
1 tsp soyasauce
1 tsp chilli sauce
finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with all the above marinate ingredients, keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes deep fry chicken pieces in oil on medium heat and place on a paper napkin to remove excess oil.
3. Now put the tempering with 2 tbsp oil, finely chopped garlic, green chillies, curry leaves, saute for few seconds on completely low heat. Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and soyasauce, mix, cook for few more seconds.
4. Add fried chicken cubes, mix gently, stirring, fry for 5-10 minutes or desired hot on low heat.
5. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and turn off the heat. Serve hot.
Note: 1. Adjust the egg, cornflour and maida according to the quantity of chicken pieces.
2. Our family like to take chicken 65 little crispy. If you want soft, just add 1/2 cup of diluted cornflour water(after 3rd point) while tempering, bring to boil then add fried chicken cubes in that. Then you will get soft.
3. If you want restaurant style then only add food color otherwise you can avoid it.
Bookmark this post: